Re: WGLC for draft-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture

Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com> Mon, 07 December 2015 11:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:from:cc:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=zoFnj6GPDSeETaVl+y3x4uf3zyiu4T14M3lUygdSQdg=; b=RfgCevuKcFWSNygoLAi7Byu+OM0PCYMj+DzMOfjDmB+tUPfoQa0Fa49AlqHUo+EHdM 5Y9pQndi8D+WJbuCqBae0EBwnKnbLcEFNQBi9qaMxsXz++X9CUvn26KWdAwv9bw4gwFc Yg36z0rvDwrVP7G7/Gqg2zT9JCoKTBR0F1B/0jIIlXN/bFXwFAbkc6bOpyEQFJMuwxBh nCHzOgjVrG0oBmwafGHVVqBYJg6++2Gakt9gpHi5uFj3NPLAxnWiMSpsLVrZbRX5ZpZ0 CMkJNqGBaPYBMApFeJHdMLTkCqoD62j2jlHW/p2+c0Rg6RrV1Y6TdveF25cgR6Hz0SiG 9xtQ==