Re: [Rum] Martin Duke's Discuss on draft-ietf-rum-rue-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com> Mon, 24 January 2022 20:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=L44R+A8naY85UD7QeQJ7CCAmVzk4aWY5nG5apX2F1sE=; b=NfYhTQOhuzTlFr4vmwwh1bBcmi+RX6YvZetd8GrLIL1iQ2T7zMjNMYvRTrd6wippfw MfeGFEbzVaJAbpSQuJLKEFFMwOdGzPu4+l8Lpk61ZG6tM2D3HwZw7fawpjo0qq/vY2wc UoFZw/2Ay6mh/1YQTEyR/6YoCuYkk5Pd2aDCx9aXOJ1HDUQxGomCJKrjTPIRXAdH5w4t 3rwl38DEovmE0nU3Edr9Cj3IIp+ERFFnL2x+D2CzT8emK8dvei+DqOmnZbbWxJqoXAUD gdMbo6GPxBMGvangsi9swFgImYTmZ3fKOwZFh1KMzecrg0qFfcC2g4/zMxTu5DA3uISm 7Orw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=L44R+A8naY85UD7QeQJ7CCAmVzk4aWY5nG5apX2F1sE=; b=qrknyKEbGBQeHBHg5mR6F6su+/A5ygTc2Gk4kEFNY/IKfS7/wMin7gLpwvl03AmHKQ QeUWmM8suVK/mC9rNmFrfeBtxQfrv1FSLimjiIMtXJIKp04oKQiBoxTG+/3lD/uHljuj BvXkw/hr6zAZaOonI+Tjk28/x46cFVkT+T+Bt00g4NvqmUj6H+JITVEFLWpppA4walT0 tylowg46CMVrOMTR081D3rGM4T0OyTrPu94KJ5YTD4vSc/Qq+RC9LyjrclCKmh6iK3JC wZ7xqVQ/8Yx+rydnLmAA1iCk7R0YjhTq+X++81co2tRokjPGoR18SZ1it99YbGT85NdX JP0A==