Re: [salud] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns-12: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 13 May 2014 18:17 UTC

Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 14:17:08 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: "salud@ietf.org" <salud@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1400005028; bh=TrONUzQw9U2RzmwSTpR1UFEAbekDne40jhA3x7uaxnI=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=SNZkxywtHtiOtBj7lkA0SL7yr98avNZwqrLO/8zcVM3jY3BzXmI4YWI10QRYG9fH/ Ort153afqRyBhL1YoLMQbm2yDE+ciCzjzKFjlqX9T41P6JDn44l1JMU/Cb1IjLOlnp uANzn4NNRFKDsgfokMrA9jia2XrWEztquccRbuPe6aVM5TVcUU4PATZt8/MCI9ag7B /9TYvnTXZEUJ1sVkAMX7X5TeeYwqdwi77P8skKDNxz852iX4/hZQQdkC45jMU5g+sQ wQsL4157Z53+x4VeUfL8T8iCL8nrUkZF7rhNEX5cXp63U0MEgg5NePpCugduxdaiXE OInatMODPR/1g==