Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-mip4-generic-notification-message-09

Hui Deng <denghui02@gmail.com> Tue, 08 September 2009 16:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=9+hy8lMWiy9T8SA9B9qWAg3EnQMOrGzu6Md947SFqFY=; b=xvMiLxy9RALlSP1udfBflm/4Ny/zP6BVe/r7bTz2O1aul22e5KbHb61TxUvGxWefJD cCtGG6utR6DKsqkaXVDaNoaEHZZuN/bZ1T/a513maTmDWYBh05TlgQYJBP56GiavH2yI mBaeeQWyBZwXlp1r1ihmTYpMEwPnGhmaomlAc=