Re: [secdir] SECDIR Review of: draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-terminology

Lucien Avramov <lucienav@google.com> Mon, 12 June 2017 22:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=EFuJf84GO8eqBnySQGwTgrHfpvNvtxynDfdE/uYu3g8=; b=WQJffu5zkU+rUPXDWvVjg+equ8p1WIuNtTD7nYBxwk7WFiVszYPkLCCrdFWCoTndIb OjrVEhO6CUZUN6hzWnCsZBuIqOfqjUq4+xj5FCnjSFCI3ILXcQYzrAyee430ee4FFdlT 5DVmY4RhWCEtxPlzgO+S7IdPcqmoUxqCIvjKc5FsnblFb9T0bHvKfe6RHbdQTSnNPrfE a5o23i/Ugvp+BOrDnManm9vtuRtc45NMzkq5dQUxsOIig4FFpvKGERkBI6hCOxIGsoub /6ZDxbBlC6er+OuZuUlaMqkXSt/gZ/CAEGm/WIcNTpqlXDGaQNj8XS2+pVGCAPkMMCVk YCEg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=EFuJf84GO8eqBnySQGwTgrHfpvNvtxynDfdE/uYu3g8=; b=Y5Rud37aiBMNVHC3pYaJf6I7NgoPa8Zke7jt+SsV9UICmeUrcdZpTpSplLjFkh3ZIM BqhkokyI96kiX8VZcSXEg1fY9QaLvnPc1OoCzCvy4VehJ5GRJIR95n77akmpsra88U6p b1J/UZyLe1g00wZPNajdYWCKyiaK3b1xOOSlL4RjTtRevghaFgqFW6JdwpVsHJqkr/EW UCphu4T3jb/A5nKGkZtzPVqmz2T/ycfVTVjobVWu61gu/rjlogy1lmQ6pJgk4y70PrYz NYsy+IhlmVkMIhTVoPacw7yw818OLp4CZZvEc2UbQriKyuTAaVLwQs9RgneEV3xa67m/ /JRQ==