Re: [secdir] SECDIR Review of: draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-terminology

Adam Montville <adam.w.montville@gmail.com> Mon, 12 June 2017 22:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=6WP2KDISxRGfY1TQ49VT1V/pn1zOf4Cwk9B0d710jJw=; b=BdoOMAbFzs/j4K4KBcveW6RCIvGjyCNu0AJ/KJpp0NDv0o3FIXu2y3/9P6lKuovFkP AUYlVPnJ1ZECcE1chug8+6xazp58JNrdqGQhThf06fhJy4iTUAYWNYREINKeLI4Mx5pO M0m2Pv500YTP28OleZcLn9lt+N6LLRS848W/OiMp2rYuvZOzgCdS/OVYkWm23eWYqw2+ MkHg68Qa972GI5Lscpf9+gGFCCGNiy12/ASJIXlGUEyUvahL7T/y4JSdwcCR+wwlAFxc VGkWOismt3WENUpWsm2tJ+gwdSWT27fdCxdEcUK3Fy8aDEKzFeWvsAgR09LXgAzLonUB jx2g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=6WP2KDISxRGfY1TQ49VT1V/pn1zOf4Cwk9B0d710jJw=; b=ln6SFE2DepDINO7l5ENR6gtpP0wepKoyndVsrw4oUmFyNrHpsjRCml6YMuoLLYMlEu FBXQTGgU/J0OBogSx+yB+xzWaeguKIZ+4kO+M3qLbT6Z0CCir69BmEZ8DnKzmvMul9AT f8YuHwTNW2byaL5dqGMPkF1R6DMz938yvdfbchegDBrCAbBI7j301SK2DvsTxR1ICTy9 fcpWm3G0EIzgGvaozQl8lDAgUDodicKoj3QsOjJNRnKO7QbtAdkjxkdW5XqOQOZ5i3Ju 78qXaTttbYgJW6QMoUz8ig8vPkX/tTT1DYQ8r42YBi6gaIU9LOeTOY3Ty6wQB4ywa4/s 3OVw==