Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-alto-protocol

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Mon, 17 February 2014 22:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=TMwIFpOCz7ce16SqeitoWs79WSoA2IZjuSCsmYkBSfw=; b=JhrcS0ckbHaktLR6Sw7BkJEsXtkBrKbyB3jWaDV/1zfKePU/Am7BwtbrxZ2GwnIjnE KnG756nkMp+0/FJQp96ygyIcEt2LKIYfPMy43lgcpOrKbsIFDBuv2TxiCIz1P97Tz31H 3qhGHDjVy1A/mOPpRdCU+xKFyj6UUw+GARkYPewuZHHzLNR0cpuQBTlvzty4lA4EKngg hbyLA65ym4QaoJ/oF6154jg1uiwandx+gGAV/ef1SeXI4fB69vftAOgqhtgXgLGEL8P6 AeaT4X4sBBXbRJf9P7jF0a4eLrMTbkml8ylktXD+Cpw/Jpn4pjm7OoL82TdH4pVfESx0 AnzQ==