Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-sheffer-emu-eap-eke-06

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 26 May 2010 12:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=FsmAtGbroxk8JoRGbRPfvgZUQSFx7eR0IehLTtwGeWs=; b=HufBCoqVfunRQuJ4ckjMJEEFAETjScWUBCNskwD5KAjuT40200oATYUw2PXpBg+ZOn /5W0/SRuo1mE1cTJq2KHDaui2eKAVldxR2vs5nfPdlT1F5JIjLspce+ETcQeFSR4rI6t kz7rxowTRf75Vkz+nW20og/JU+1Gq0K9pireU=