Re: [sfc] WG Last Call draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework-06

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Sat, 08 June 2019 17:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=aPIrWM9/vT8ENFrb7RoWcSjVf1V3574cOV7Pe5gg7Mc=; b=YS+d2M06H4KGnTYnUOSIZ3g5uXAx/aFijzu3wgUrC0Y6jDn0ecxyZObrUibvFes4pT sWYtgwyVE6LNpX4QWmMAKtFsQW4P2b2BeefEsTXSKWHMl/p6Ld/0sX+xQbqg8m3kavVG 1N+L3WXCq6P0SUvNl63yoIyR7z1h32Qb1m0SE3N33WJO5/9mjestm8np9B9pNapYEzgu hEyIookKjeTKLZUbf83l9buIV6QMt2GOI+/SQKg8Ua/5VzLC6jK7LnURX3GTJjcoBrik C71nQg118+lMLIQHEdue0qdU9dnc4HmR/IZnI+fCfn9BlAGLolYAttWf4Jr3orW4JjQG hsAw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=aPIrWM9/vT8ENFrb7RoWcSjVf1V3574cOV7Pe5gg7Mc=; b=FzUpygB9Rj+XLRN+02vwR4743g6W4Iuwd8JmSPrIASqgK511Ky+HwC5ZMxoVMUnGH6 xQg/bxFXiyz1ruiGToD9/xdKmn52Pl2ZkmDKqfPX9O+w5wzfxYG4mmkXP3mQde+O+b9n Y0V7jpxsExyvgrSdmMXFaxI5Ofavj9c/2oBppkMOp9vMt0oiSHRQXDWclZrW2ky3eeOi DumLNOCka0jyJQMw08hV8E4yN7QVv6K+k+8hW1LNetsGLnZtgFevOGKWK4xfVDu+YkmC VO4+zEZ5MdFNgRzOiuknPWVHPGYZjmApp4CT3p2TXlTkG6pwjO186HdZ04mjXXW6EHoo rGvA==