Re: [shim6] IPv6 multihoming

"Ethern M., Lin" <ethern@ascc.net> Tue, 26 January 2010 16:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=fugdvCQt9SP8Gf9ZneNnqTNnB8JaXnojZYWuQEmbd84=; b=HZ9nvp1yStlIApnDT7KTc219pLUEjnv7yBrXDrrGAtl934zHS4mjtHmOtzitcnGnDQ UUID4a8vZ7udIRxAiwWpEgG7ws5o/LWOs6a90+Jz/S7N8IrmO0eznG+M1nDs3QsPW+b9 g+xoSu0xLzf9Mlu+JCZm2/PAnd7D9Z2YAEbjQ=