Re: [sidr] WGLC: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-pki-profiles

Matt Lepinski <mlepinski@bbn.com> Thu, 03 May 2012 18:20 UTC

Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 14:20:21 -0400
From: Matt Lepinski <mlepinski@bbn.com>
To: sidr@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [sidr] WGLC: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-pki-profiles

I have read the -03 version of bgpsec profiles. I think the current
version of the document is solid. But I don't think the protocol spec is
quite stable enough to say "we aren't going to be making any changes to
the bgpsec protocol that will require a change to the profiles document"
... but I hope the protocol spec will soon (several months) be that stable.

- Matt Lepinski