Re: [sidr] route leaks message to IDR

Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists@gmail.com> Wed, 21 March 2012 16:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=+y1E5o4U3iy8l92tayogMoKpjvrzw8MTCO1G7rahLFE=; b=sYy5qoInKIimxUZyZn7L8pA2bpCFGmS6P3wGIbUe10gAZL4t7IW0KXi1NZdH0z+JxI ZVY3nTTi2U3apbZO511218fBgltAZmeE9CYfQXmFCmuhQpPqxbjVCJgLn4c6TN/iBrRy EudaI9wpLAKNCmDeCkjQsmnTrnn+QPPRSzZzdwXrOSciOtT4VM4a3yaYWpMdSXCZ3KoB k28o//VugJci86dDUx5qgLcsdipvPc7M1f2w26wVfIafXLQerDK1thpmgfttDMJnn4ug sY6FshDLw7vZ0claNNLa10/e0KD4Gn4kW3e1FKtbWBLwDJ/0fjYB1WIuJpYk26NCQBxu iPyw==