Re: [Sidrops] 6486bis: Failed Fetches

Stephen Kent <stkent@verizon.net> Fri, 21 August 2020 18:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=verizon.net; s=a2048; t=1598035498; bh=a8GPCSmA2qt52MlKmcSqZKORx5mk1mz6DzT68YDmkf8=; h=From:Subject:To:Cc:References:Date:In-Reply-To:From:Subject; b=V5GLcK6Q0oMCR2iZg5RsnIV2QwPP9AfIpcVOSm0yA0BUAq9dT/+hJI+o7/ovuhTxkioEURiM9G5ZswJ2q6M0dNqVGFmkTg9JNsToDfhT2Pa0z9FksfwYX8gP6LwxSowx70dZcrobzP2M/Y4XKJbw+7096xRaOAoewvZuRK8JcW8p+7KIWGwpTnaViaHQwVT3O1BMZyO7qHS0isBz/4pTEal/0eZVDavZ0wdp76oFwICF3J+W4s34NBH1YN9aIAh2rCoVxHyc3Fbkh4M1Pd/0YMyMS6WF3VVqclozmwU2Tk2Seo5zhZQ599yqroZ6ejU+nprdC5GefwpxhSq0eVHHxw==
X-YMail-OSG: oI8T8QoVM1kN3Gnqqz.X8jI.6CsvBmm.u8q9FNWrkfG7BWip6fGjUyptcR8Hu1Z xvBvlX8XGsel0O.ES1OrDdD7_3P_24ugu0JPVdycBS.5eMzKuakaLsrvGBXAc_sTLCmhI1W6zBid vDQZoQlwdXe.9BDrkQvtxIdWEV0C637eEbFszFMlQTdIUIoh8VGXaQQ_qY5..cqFGW.lMYVOcKtg _iZieRDE0A2ed8eoUuvz1ASS82Ca0S1h8ZIlqkwkWyD2c9jDj97hhFZ3vH10K3sEh_fmXylItN7Z 6fd_nsnAusmeVGDJXGCNI_4q6GM4K4ZGWkWzLsIWCQjPUqCnwwn50GxUgVKGzFzcNxdaNXfUZCuS hrAjDLmbB3IZ6T4G4e0we0tIQVEP4blZNxxkI.nfFYA_BuTS7mzRovrP1_FEHSPYVQ4kofmOvYto 10DgAYtmYPZKHjJJg9rDDRKX0zkNy9cXCP_4MCl9dMhcz.Abv9XECJeYgIveACTPjGA4Wj8LhbAF ESsxucx7Fy289RbPhaiKIpkIwCX7pFmgl6JgWsty5AWYiW3x3QCfObz8XpY0jUf2sNuI5yStFfUN O4Cn9uzJSnw3j8BiC8oOTEKXhrxoJPjSgDMXtczdtdrIpPT.IssIxZhMZdAzWEn_TYTd84ft.b2Y NYcpOF.fBvfjAPkhqPj9x1Tz0cQE02t6BQieUiYJQJ1CssWXX_udtMZ80mJpJzdpKcNqATs46TNj s6oATP6HAN.4TRRC07liOTPvEKb2_3TB0bLO_i.kznndWMngNGYWC8IdKtXkxe4CFRFfQa66Yq7J HLFzm6MD99YqQRvzxL_WMst.I5ABXcVlKt8sLH8JAdn4FBFLtVb0jd9gcOJgsUoru0QKhIA0uDDZ al2BjLJx.C.XcYvHkJVTiduQr4iCeaXv0L3iwvGL53gY5ATtOBlpXOO18cQQu8mNuShLFeTNwjqn sXttSJPU.2CsZBZUNzphj9.zIjdp8_I2S8XlSebsOVpaMVVG9TB3wToW1kLzAgefF1QEPJimryjI cNrstVezRQnmhIdEx7M7RmApf1jBgB_Xi1Idy9FIMy32Bo8BiN9YjQktoLtU2z9hMDJTmafeVpe5 CBLkJgB.xJe8Ywixrt8kKwoTdpAuWNPnSgP84mfLufaWPt18903CPC27m8FFPDp8mJCc4PG57tp3 i3L3mdEE1qwB.TOtHwU8_AAZT40KQ4SxdDl8Aem_TajWGLToYaSl.qwz5WKI57xpyIPvzzaUSGP7 Mx8YdkUqMa0Mfb4ufZ0LFIgGg4TZbSDDAcEL8Fb_C9wZcuSBJz9_Qln3Xno4uFvRtT3c9bqLPeQW qC48zkCLerlFVhauLdQeC.5leRWgU8segZgOuEFV.MtupGYsaxtV5bfL37GmvFddkApOKtvTbK3N EurSNE1Z.gCo7D449Esm6nNK7_BKzCmgbxRY.TCSKQKHiG3qgOAhlr9taia08FylcyD4YokMOZJs CkPSoF.8uEd_ImhZkYCsrn2ywctaOhHB37eS5yVc3EVNuOVUEtdABnLh0knxWP816Z5bRO1BBROU 7O87t1jSWh5xmWpsjK.nC8dkXASPqW9kDAFJyVYi_5pgQGWDm_A--