RE: Comments about draft-martin-managesieve-00.txt

Edward Hibbert <EH@datcon.co.uk> Tue, 15 February 2000 09:34 UTC

From: Edward Hibbert <EH@datcon.co.uk>
To: 'Lawrence Greenfield' <leg+@andrew.cmu.edu>, ietf-mta-filters@imc.org
Cc: Randall Gellens <randy@Qualcomm.Com>, Barry Leiba <leiba@watson.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: Comments about draft-martin-managesieve-00.txt
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:37:06 -0000
Sender: owner-ietf-mta-filters@imc.org

For the sorts of reasons you raise we are going to use our existing X.500
directory service, via LDAP.  To us (but I'm happy to accept not to
everyone), ACAP looks as though it's re-inventing another directory service
and access protocol, and we already have quite enough of those.  We have no
motivation to add ACAP support to our existing directory service.

Edward Hibbert.
DCL.