Re: [Simple] Other proposal from View Sharing and Common Notify to reduce presence traffic

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Fri, 17 October 2008 18:05 UTC

Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 14:06:12 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: Richard Barnes <rbarnes@bbn.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=13657; t=1224266786; x=1225130786; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; z=From:=20Paul=20Kyzivat=20<pkyzivat@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Simple]=20Other=20proposal=20from=20Vi ew=20Sharing=20and=20Common=20Notify=20to=0A=20reduce=20pres ence=20traffic |Sender:=20 |To:=20Richard=20Barnes=20<rbarnes@bbn.com>; bh=YIo4spYhUU2kpyTwBGBBVmDHUkNYDD3Z9+W7NgRExCM=; b=Sk+9rT+cbqxJ9RE6Xm96zH/RymYnJufmiy/6TdkSiKyda5efMMqcf3nsIK ncvYxyof/7m4+gRTNZfr70cc+CvO5gw//WMxXNCYqv5YV7P7LJkrXg5IKFRu 0Smy0ajlI9;