Re: [sip-clf] draft-ietf-sipclf-format-01, Flag field

Anders Nygren <anders.nygren@gmail.com> Tue, 15 March 2011 22:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ImlKCPLHLjm5ltlcmIpOY1xfOwtI+JT7eFk0+5DomAc=; b=PMtHIvxLovcuZ6jecsHgf1h5xxd/QLr4VJavqsFR2PCWiTkvNV62NfnBctKE8DtUq8 yCbFwRH3i0IR5d6Y48+nNCpstfUkIdP2UPE5jsFLBOEuOsy9aTOGUwRTOXXFxC8DyIYT IIfpKlB+a6/yxml1jmvTz+nVcuSe68ArL7dX8=