[Sip] RE: Review of draft-ietf-sip-media-security-requirements-00

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Mon, 05 November 2007 20:09 UTC

From: Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com>
To: 'Richard Barnes' <rbarnes@bbn.com>, 'IETF SIP List' <sip@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 12:09:41 -0800
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=8262; t=1194293388; x=1195157388; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Dan=20Wing=22=20<dwing@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20Review=20of=20draft-ietf-sip-media-security-requireme nts-00 |Sender:=20; bh=pWG7X+u2/yN+GF3VtkNt9AbKzpkmauel6ut9/GYy4vQ=; b=mJU+c5UR2XtUfGcB0YFpnSMLsvfM7b74z4B6F3OE8r6aN4urqDC6XKzrgm6f0k43d0t8h5NO chrQhDRVLqDAAjmO+bXc1UmExZEJT3lTRgWAG00jdWNmFPyCVY2phWeubFWzNco/+ouYfKRxnm 5XEgEr7pMBTtJ6dmqso+1lX+A=;