[Sip] RE: Review of draft-ietf-sip-media-security-requirements-00

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Tue, 06 November 2007 18:00 UTC

From: Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com>
To: 'Richard Barnes' <rbarnes@bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 10:00:22 -0800
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5204; t=1194372023; x=1195236023; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Dan=20Wing=22=20<dwing@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20Review=20of=20draft-ietf-sip-media-security-requireme nts-00 |Sender:=20; bh=80Hkryfp1hjHY8t3EEkcipvUP564MeesyIf4uwCO5c0=; b=pw+f2YtuhiOZ/BdaZb/lXx/CkJt257AhvQEKIe0WjgsW+I6wASBXADVrRTNk62aQNI5Vd5g0 AEqsvPaTV1VlX8MvMef14N6o4K32l9fgiOqaTqyOZZeVxQutQ0AkytOZ;