RE: [Sip] RE: Review of draft-ietf-sip-media-security-requirements-00

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Tue, 06 November 2007 15:56 UTC

From: Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com>
To: 'Matt Lepinski' <mlepinski@bbn.com>
Subject: RE: [Sip] RE: Review of draft-ietf-sip-media-security-requirements-00
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 07:56:28 -0800
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5343; t=1194364589; x=1195228589; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Dan=20Wing=22=20<dwing@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Sip]=20RE=3A=20Review=20of=20draft-ietf-sip-media-se curity-requirements-00 |Sender:=20; bh=TajF9fRfV5bunWo/zMWu/nfSQKbZbnwk2jLYDWix+5w=; b=H8jDo/WCGc5wZ3qa7QsihLJofXdYOe6cytiuGeWuX0JzYTlTL6BD+5L5EkzJdR8V3D5nw+3o J/Es+w+NuHLBqk8Oo6jkho5XDHnWMgctUf87d1EEcueZS7ROZUJrsysYWUnb8CWJnRDEoeDiuX b0QyWzj6/DgFxA5Bnl7KlHbsQ=;