[Sip] RE: Open Issue #138: to fork, or not to fork

Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@dynamicsoft.com> Fri, 07 September 2001 19:43 UTC

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@dynamicsoft.com>
To: Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@dynamicsoft.com>, "'sip@ietf.org'" <sip@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 15:28:18 -0400
Subject: [Sip] RE: Open Issue #138: to fork, or not to fork
Sender: sip-admin@ietf.org

It has been two weeks since I posted this.

There were no responses. Since there was consensus on this at IETF, I will
now assume list consensus on this, and therefore close this open issue.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

---
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
jdrosen@dynamicsoft.com                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com