Re: [Sip] [RAI] Re: RAI review of draft-ietf-sip-hitchhikers-guide-03

Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@cisco.com> Sun, 24 February 2008 19:20 UTC

Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 14:20:19 -0500
From: Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@cisco.com>
To: Avshalom Houri <AVSHALOM@il.ibm.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=14144; t=1203880831; x=1204744831; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jdrosen@cisco.com; z=From:=20Jonathan=20Rosenberg=20<jdrosen@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[RAI]=20Re=3A=20RAI=20review=20of=20dra ft-ietf-sip-hitchhikers-guide-03 |Sender:=20; bh=M5SLDYZDquIise8nPkLHpfEmti+pEXpbVbIXKqFniZE=; b=nw99b+yKBD36q+8yjMO4W1MJqnMPmoLgMMGgcNwN0O9NFjblUo819ZQPYz WgnSyKP0aeclxEJAKm0rC80plOVeWt0el3u1NXK/gpkc2IOf+MQ7DAkhGlli BPmWdOwczm;