RE: [Sip] Connected-identity and changing the To header field ina response

"Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens.com> Mon, 15 May 2006 14:35 UTC

Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 15:33:58 +0100
From: "Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens.com>
Subject: RE: [Sip] Connected-identity and changing the To header field ina response
To: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>, Roland Jesske <roland.jesske@web.de>, "Christer Holmberg (JO/LMF)" <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
Cc: sip@ietf.org, Jon Peterson <jon.peterson@neustar.biz>

Cullen,

I guess what I meant in my message below was the following. If for TIP there
is a need to put the identity in a response to the INVITE request, then that
should not be part of the Connected-Identity draft. However, if the existing
mechanism in the Connected-Identity draft is sufficient to solve TIP, then
that is fine by me.

John