Re: [Sip] Connected-identity and changing the To header field ina response

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Mon, 15 May 2006 13:31 UTC

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [Sip] Connected-identity and changing the To header field ina response
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 05:48:17 +0200
To: Roland Jesske <roland.jesske@web.de>, "Christer Holmberg (JO/LMF)" <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=18379; t=1147699878; x=1148563878; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim6001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; z=From:Cullen=20Jennings=20<fluffy@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20[Sip]=20Connected-identity=20and=20changing=20the=20To=20header= 20field=20ina=20response; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DXH+zhU807AfP85yiy9g/rH7tJbM=3D; b=qbywOUp5GxIxjhemqGNFBsAEcAg7yZ+vldKLfKrLgCaS80sZjdSvwJNY18ngTx0pZdCU5/yH ZOqxFey5okrG832tdX8Wai+8L2BfGVdnOHOKtcFeTKzkFlRWPpkopwaZ;