Re: [Sip] WGLC for draft-ietf-sip-body-handling

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Fri, 04 July 2008 18:28 UTC

Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 14:28:59 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5446; t=1215196090; x=1216060090; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; z=From:=20Paul=20Kyzivat=20<pkyzivat@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Sip]=20WGLC=20for=20draft-ietf-sip-bod y-handling |Sender:=20 |To:=20Adam=20Roach=20<adam@nostrum.com>; bh=44OvpogslPeb6IW03L67A8eMEt/yineh3RVm4kaXIhE=; b=RGeJsHWEY7bY13U3iZMBzn4zxlaUmGHIIjnPjSKLWWRpBL7f4YHVmS7TV2 Mi+2Qb6/DywWU22igga25Yk1vLDKhXKqt5yCnLYa4j4p7cuafAEL01PiLvKf bToitmJojh;