Re: [Sip] Toward the Evolution of SIP and Related Working Groups

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Mon, 23 June 2008 21:46 UTC

From: Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com>
To: 'Dean Willis' <dean.willis@softarmor.com>, sip@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:46:27 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=8399; t=1214257588; x=1215121588; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Dan=20Wing=22=20<dwing@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Sip]=20Toward=20the=20Evolution=20of=2 0SIP=20and=20Related=20Working=20Groups |Sender:=20; bh=KXAIEZnG5nPLRe/KfkU4HLJCkV8zjeqXJDKjwRNtNZY=; b=lvdpeL88Z+MZ0JGB5pmUZmnSS5mELIfV9BHp4iNuHHR4zGyeSZ8uJHALjq 61UwHRQ9PKYwYjj9ksio+iOcRDNBo9/+jB/A1EAGxezPhrzlDA9YIZHHBdNI NPK3WsTxNc;