Re: [sipcore] Proposal for a new SIP transport (WebSocket)

Victor Pascual Avila <victor.pascual.avila@gmail.com> Tue, 15 November 2011 10:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=0tRgRN4K63xYsLl4x0tpKzOollrGaK1nNYRnQbCr3ak=; b=Pmcu2/wTvenWopHfldRE2eO9aMdYelt3+aVMvMvPSqz48xsBASkFzFC8stdJSZaehQ ySs+Hfa/EmJkAH5tA8r5ADSaREA+JrJNdGEL19FAgZSlt6nzBTUVNS3PZvYIsRB6MRI7 Sq7x8+UdXMX0nLC8VG/2srKQI5Vw6iOyi5mr4=