Re: [sipcore] New Version Notification for draft-ibc-sipcore-sip-websocket-00 (previously draft-ibc-rtcweb-sip-websocket-00)

Gilad Shaham <gilad@voxisoft.com> Mon, 05 December 2011 14:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=voxisoft.com; s=google; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=Ume7mqmPaIfKWeXkgkOOj01hz5a7lZTldbMUqESasJ4=; b=J0l+DSwmVpddd3bgAnMK2tubYTcoy2yYL7oLpLYfH4uLkCl47ieQxpA5c83V4nByfE Id8JMpZ0G1NqK8YT81nom9xXvrBFvNvRo1u9yfiNDNgKpipW0IrDD1fT3goxRB/pzS1l NbLm38o7gq9lORW+sOq2KW4hpHyWAqXuzBQTA=
References: <CALiegfm8Dv8kHE1xrt59vBzLzB29mOvjH6YR2m=vm=p_BtSBTw@mail.gmail.com> <CAGTXFp82jNsCUBM=j=Tq1Xc5cOr7P1Hbp9gv5MQyeVBoOS5=ng@mail.gmail.com> <5470070492D34F4EAC60E4ED91CB3841@gsmlaptop> <CALiegfmdxJQ+fAevUCfOaJjRkja-vW2Sqh-83-J=3_E5Ba1j6A@mail.gmail.com> <CA+cEqjc+2JR8S5i=kcpSz96KC_Mtd9OThafcGgeeAXaFEzZoWQ@mail.gmail.com> <CALiegfnCym7NdEs=TH=UtYjsK6jgqkVfHaeyHo1VU1QMTb-VyA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+cEqjctnA4_0Oef-juusN3=LUiao414DYUJhO6od+JYkutkJg@mail.gmail.com> <CALiegf=3HF3TdKof+Pghqzmzs192sDXRvO_GzU7TDODAT+bVwg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+cEqjfNrboyiDjMmVQGFMXJWqyXpN5Uxiza3Pz454eWSH7v7w@mail.gmail.com> <CALiegfm2V9E+ocj9jaTxyCb+nbzfOkFcKJ2knwu9-ZAy5s++QQ@mail.gmail.com>