Re: [sipcore] New Version Notification for draft-ibc-sipcore-sip-websocket-00 (previously draft-ibc-rtcweb-sip-websocket-00)

Gilad Shaham <gilad@voxisoft.com> Fri, 02 December 2011 19:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=voxisoft.com; s=google; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=NXGZmAT9b7xSAGWlYNTIZDBQdg76PQeagwnUSU+FFMg=; b=DCMAdCXnuNojDF1M3K0mRp8QvVE9tHJ0z+bpHDxzxk36UyiHvAGzXJQLyo/ocr0T/g W6S+tRLVIMB/APeG0p/h0hgUR5Wt5SsahDhPPF4OhSw+cY4naYQrTEudgQb8ztazSsxk cynKGkvz6POGMR0wmW7odF1fW+gKbd1LWlG3w=