Re: [sipcore] New Version Notification for draft-ibc-sipcore-sip-websocket-00 (previously draft-ibc-rtcweb-sip-websocket-00)

Gilad Shaham <gilad@voxisoft.com> Fri, 02 December 2011 18:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=voxisoft.com; s=google; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=SRg8UfMZaPwG6ymPjEVChEt77++SlL2qtC69cHNPzEw=; b=lUmE17OCRP8Lbre3O7tdVdFh6toNp4uRteMR7ZcI0NlNSdqwFm0mUL/PJ8ZwSpKwgY E43/UnWj89nogqjSkKk6dkPVO59wC+/5zskVJIrvMh73FBsA1FTriL8VhTUgFlthQleZ jZQ/PwukFw32hctYmTCFCCHXVIFFvNrA+Y/YQ=