Re: [sipcore] Dialog state - Scope in draft-ietf-sipcore-reinvite

Gonzalo Camarillo <Gonzalo.Camarillo@ericsson.com> Thu, 15 July 2010 10:26 UTC

Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 13:26:12 +0300
From: Gonzalo Camarillo <Gonzalo.Camarillo@ericsson.com>
To: Gonzalo Camarillo <Gonzalo.Camarillo@ericsson.com>
Cc: SIPCORE <sipcore@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [sipcore] Dialog state - Scope in draft-ietf-sipcore-reinvite

Hi,

thanks for the feedback I have received on and off list. We seem to have
consensus on reducing the scope of the draft to session state and target
refreshes. That is great because it allows us to hugely simplify the
rules to avoid glare conditions (this is something a few of you have
requested on the list in the past). I have put together a new revision
of the draft, which you can fetch from:

http://users.piuha.net/gonzalo/temp/draft-ietf-sipcore-reinvite-pre05-01.txt

In addition to adjusting the scope of the draft and simplifying the
glare-related rules, I have also added a few clarifications to Section 5

Let me know if you have any comments.

Thanks,

Gonzalo