Re: [sipcore] Additional editorial suggestions (was Re: WGLC: draft-ietf-sipcore-location-conveyance)

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Thu, 10 March 2011 00:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; l=2967; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1299716475; x=1300926075; h=message-id:date:to:from:subject:cc:in-reply-to: references:mime-version; bh=uL8y3zwOfA852+dLz6oA2rHt/TSGHSKDEb2jKjJCbUQ=; b=GFXSiH66ZzOQr9Vs+8WHJdeBQDoyA/QxYyqoBm1J9+bWQ06dr2FFrUWc PxjBqrbbls7mC9seevnNW7cM1ZFvwGm4ywA+QRoDsv5MajmxIFxqu746w F9WelSTdQ6Y0gywXHjSLQHEZFzg+HdM3zgsl+CKRMiHf5Fuzmd507dRYC A=;