[Sipping] Re: I-D ACTION:draft-bryan-sipping-midi-01.txt

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Sat, 16 June 2007 04:32 UTC

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:27:03 -0700
To: Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2406; t=1181968365; x=1182832365; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; z=From:=20Cullen=20Jennings=20<fluffy@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20I-D=20ACTION=3Adraft-bryan-sipping-midi-01.txt=20 |Sender:=20; bh=ZkWpmL1ojMoH7XpDKLpnKzccbe7HoMkIX6jN354oINY=; b=b3dbDk5QX3cL9m22VlVpUEetQFBv74ARhrwRqBgMU088anNa3ORA6hBI/DEDfZawjERh5vq+ TZuMBnlVKWGZxiw8I5uw9lHOnLz5KDd34PKrQ2xtQqJY5hEHbvQXBK+dm2gZNEVLs4A/buyoFR s/vdyg9/eYdCT1+FBjHxTPFlw=;