Re: [Sipping] Re: I-D ACTION:draft-bryan-sipping-midi-01.txt

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Fri, 13 July 2007 01:49 UTC

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [Sipping] Re: I-D ACTION:draft-bryan-sipping-midi-01.txt
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 18:48:34 -0700
To: Eric Burger <eburger@bea.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5348; t=1184291391; x=1185155391; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; z=From:=20Cullen=20Jennings=20<fluffy@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Sipping]=20Re=3A=20I-D=20ACTION=3Adraft-bryan-sippin g-midi-01.txt=20 |Sender:=20; bh=BepNY1aGvCUXBEb/X4Lp1VqYbWgLVI4jzBRwcrrc+do=; b=UL5r3TSq0bNd4d4Yj9u8klU0jiw24qoNGS517O7YZAwd1px1XDfWfdQCuq5O4AIgNuhbjpyG VvTD7dJKfKuXfGrZQEe55rhVDcmsF/6D3kSBd+2eezPTLH4Nc6p7cAMi;