Re: [Sipping] Pushing Policies towards the Sender's Domain

Juergen Quittek <quittek@netlab.nec.de> Sun, 17 June 2007 12:29 UTC

Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 14:29:44 +0200
From: Juergen Quittek <quittek@netlab.nec.de>
To: Hannes Tschofenig <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net>, SIPPING LIST <sipping@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Sipping] Pushing Policies towards the Sender's Domain

Hi Hannes,

I fully agree, that pushing policies between domains should get low
priority at this point in time in the context of standards required
for SPIT prevention.  This is why we did not cover it in
draft-niccolini-sipping-spitstop and just made the note that you cited
below pointing to draft-froment-sipping-spit-authz-policies
where it seemed that this was included.

It is good that you replaced draft-froment-sipping-spit-authz-policies with
draft-froment-sipping-spit-requirements that only focuses on requirements.

Thanks,

    Juergen

--
Juergen Quittek        quittek@netlab.nec.de       Tel: +49 6221 4342-115
NEC Europe Limited,    Network Laboratories        Fax: +49 6221 4342-155