Re: [Sipping] Overload work...lost in the ether?

"Daryl Malas" <D.Malas@cablelabs.com> Mon, 18 August 2008 16:20 UTC

Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:21:04 -0600
From: Daryl Malas <D.Malas@cablelabs.com>
To: sipping@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Sipping] Overload work...lost in the ether?
Sender: sipping-bounces@ietf.org

Correction to my post below...I just read Mary's recent email (8/16)
that the new design team draft is being considered as a working group
item; however, I am still concerned about the inclusion of a solution,
and not simply discussion on identifying overload scenarios and a
mechanism to report on the problem.

Regards,

Daryl

Daryl Malas