Re: [Softwires] draft-operators-softwire-stateless-4v6-motivation

Rémi Després <despres.remi@laposte.net> Tue, 16 August 2011 14:29 UTC

From: Rémi Després <despres.remi@laposte.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 16:29:47 +0200
To: mohamed.boucadair@orange-ftgroup.com
Cc: "softwires@ietf.org" <softwires@ietf.org>, "draft-operators-softwire-stateless-4v6-motivation@tools.ietf.org" <draft-operators-softwire-stateless-4v6-motivation@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Softwires] draft-operators-softwire-stateless-4v6-motivation

Hi Med,

At the last meeting, a vote was taken to decide whether this draft should become a WG draft.
The answer has been a crystal clear yes, with the common understanding that, as such, it would have to be improved and competed based on WG reactions.

IMHO, making it a WG document asap will facilitate discussions like this one: thet will point to the right document.

Is there any sort term plan to do what was approved?

Kind regards,
RD