Re: [Softwires] Changes to DHCP MAP Option draft

Wojciech Dec <wdec.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 11 July 2013 14:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=5sAU1lE9LQa+mwpuT1h7hYWWWcB5Z2xpSOjavoY5YaE=; b=QJCQhsHOomBFR20BF4vJiltQwSLAIbLCgxMuVI6+1fMpkmpIzdp2Y5uF76cWiPFhK9 1JUk+HUU+vtXllmfSE3UkV4XL52XYP3SIDgT4tx0H0YIWAbvbvt9ijeCKyvALs9oUq8r O/e1axSHsRS4idonSWxv8TAjdk54PtXmKbbzK44qsU3F3WUyeoD+xi/yj0OKaAjuKwZl t20FmCqdhybd+lzTEmla9nNI2ppKtay7zOE7EU7aQGe83/bqnQIdeSCrgP9H28WrU1f+ 5yPRoOyJsTs7mSOKRVnZiNo06Zkuf0J9hv0qWhO9+3S7KMrTYyG7dpYwJ45Ajq/fUJKj FFfg==