[Softwires] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-cui-softwire-b4-translated-ds-lite-04.txt

"peng-wu@foxmail" <peng-wu@foxmail.com> Wed, 02 November 2011 15:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=qq.com; s=s0907; t=1320246401; bh=zwF3YfBVnZrHYSA3VjuxiXNjk5g+kKkSTZVRFos75Sc=; h=X-QQ-mid:Received:X-QQ-SSF:Date:From:To:Reply-To:Subject: X-Priority:X-Mailer:Mime-Version:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=e3IpXd6gZQxZgwFfVR+MpXct7uF5mDPw96rViHEQuRzKGrd75fJnYyIg4oM/mMnGz CK8UNh6PmJa22FIDhMab/WD3I+LCDFAXrQ1/ZHe9pz5v70IVIAinXZqxQJCAoCf