Re: [Softwires] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-chen-softwire-4rd-u-comment-00.txt

Maoke <fibrib@gmail.com> Thu, 12 April 2012 16:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=4IuTMUc1inhcPuJ2UCcj3BzXPhQz+FRCGfcnfu6ryC0=; b=zEBbpXEKPDeA3R8sbDCzr8Ptwvjk3h8J/gBjkU9l0q1HTrCGkgQqS+Zuey+9DXhovy q0DHGYKD9RlEFiTrU76+OAq2Cmg2OPN77SMxFc17Ug2iqC+9xHOKIY0mfHHULkRGXcHJ 2jeoEFXxc+gCiPeOX1fGy2oBbiSk2/if2QyMg4fuLeRcJq+mDfHdFHfgSM4DT2ziIOp9 R95G0M3NmdDga5KmRETnXxwOQ4AoZpaOZj1jh79iybG8PMnQAz6ywKH+oOuGyf6RLXui nFirF29pW66zZwGAbAsM6nDgBjFlxwkH4ultyMYia3A9cwpF4cOyQ83xvPodAyEtGlG6 nqYw==