Re: [Softwires] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-chen-softwire-4rd-u-comment-00.txt

Maoke <fibrib@gmail.com> Thu, 12 April 2012 10:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=dU6ULaoQ3HH+ZdBRxGXQu6/mtV7CK928Ubgg+/K/jB4=; b=v+3IGUccDoq7iiEyTl1+VY82Utazj12KEMCzEIQDIA/dI5OXbtILJcBd9a5Rog4gzR QC4W1WxSxTxDksobxdfXgCfckM6ewLFANeFNXHlNxy8EuSeo0atq043ufgWSTo9DPtoP dgumplbxzQ6tgaB23AVojeINkLuiEmQdVT5UAoGmvtVcB1ebqZBfqik14qV/+nfNWCY7 C7MV1Ptwkk9zMm9V+o1uhPGIYvwagrEDW53+ijXe6PQjSdVPAEhlvg+MSjRfaaDlCAO7 ze6LNM7O65wUqhgefAPcG4MpXXfsdIplxk24po3JhSmRbeTZl8opVAMz/3gQiYKSgm6J mPvg==