Re: [solace] Slides posted for SAAG heads-up

Rene Struik <rstruik.ext@gmail.com> Wed, 07 November 2012 20:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=YqX6XnR1cvI7f0nfzmAI2RsUyy/ha6+o+ky8N7Cy1nk=; b=k00zT4TpyzyyfH7g5qE+7saNCzdydDwFf6D/AojzrR5L3MRxspQCHciaZO7SWMzLiF NOoBK8S56OBjvrgEK7VfrXzqEr7+7Y5NPslRQLe0/7KxJ53/d6C63KTFVOqao84Dcr9S 6tN0qMwLzw18laB1EdUKARgAMyoctofmd3EqewFzLZjA8GQA78M1+1yGsz8ys16ls0Jw 3JqazgewdfQjmeYt4h/V8z+pdhde7TVR7Gu6g+h8MPWD+FnKQz9rDcpKCKqeKoGluatt LphO8JtcxOjaR3hpiUgOEZXVaMytLNTIGlULiF/7/sjc3XmmJgAWkg7XYqIKY3h2cLBG OIuw==