[Speermint] RE: SPEERMINT Peering Architecture - LF - OF - SF

"Michael Hammer \(mhammer\)" <mhammer@cisco.com> Wed, 24 May 2006 15:01 UTC

Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 11:01:35 -0400
From: "Michael Hammer (mhammer)" <mhammer@cisco.com>
To: Stastny Richard <Richard.Stastny@oefeg.at>, Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net>, "Francois D. Menard" <fmenard@xittelecom.com>, "Khan, Sohel Q [CTO]" <Sohel.Q.Khan@sprint.com>, David Meyer <dmm@1-4-5.net>, speermint@ietf.org
Subject: [Speermint] RE: SPEERMINT Peering Architecture - LF - OF - SF

Hey, it worked for Socrates. :)

While not adverse to calling it a PF versus OF, I am not certain that
policy is all that is there, or whether to sort the other stuff out into
other bins.  I was hoping to do some grouping over the list provided by
Bob Natale in:  draft-natale-sip-voip-requirements-00.txt but haven't
gotten to that yet.

Mike