Re: [spfbis] Meaning of SPF and domain authentication in general, was #12

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Sun, 22 April 2012 13:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=iCkz9Y/8FPjuUEnA7KLNStipYWy3QFCdwwPR17A5sdo=; b=FJGuA/Aqc5YSf02250g9e2H+HF3H0c2lDvia/QriwnM9A4KuuFXH9N4DBisaUbRRFr gkNevMjIdogGSI/ZAhG0I9V3/D09pLCVMk4qppPbDBxaogtyr+AiEE/x8eha9vs0I3yZ k/4uk/ifHv8gGTpjKZ5Tvg8YRLomkEQgLdlBrZNS1pqwUpAUn7V/4sPsaL8Z6emuQKJe GMJwhAepXzLG3oBBnZaa/bmmyIrZmt5r6zRU/+DqsY87V7jdhwH5RiOCaMCSqHJMlzQz woxZrddfF3UALBrJF3Pxvqv2IKBDk3RnSH/44pUKcuiovC4LQjq0xHkK/EPyaxVxbyD+ Trqg==