Re: [spfbis] Meaning of SPF and domain authentication in general, was #12

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Sun, 22 April 2012 19:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=4174; t=1335121654; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:Subject:To:List-ID; bh=GUEjY3A 8bXHuYqYt120LLasC79EVJCvUC3k6UoCwo7g=; b=qblWGu+/LCcQAgBARVwXZq5 Tbiqrc12mP3RFmtdscPLFViKnuMQ5V6TlBfWp9+NvY2ceiTClGS0yDH0cOV12Nc+ CHN+aY1MDXJKLcUo/LwJQs4jWIsn0pIQ6x/DWPNdxkia5BqZ7SmgS+bFiX2D+2gH FkAjk0Zt8Mct2Snw7j5w=