Re: [spring] SR replication segment for P2MP MDT

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sun, 22 March 2020 23:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=l8FDhxtJa/Plh9tvoah6kgh7r3XPZC6klYAQP+MFOAg=; b=QzLLsd9yglu9uZulmqTFfdRTxbpA3m4eAL+JP8UOYSCELrIfPsQUNKXiJbxwkKzSrQ gJCVdVGhpTYZkRD8rb9TPgHv6BOZfrRW22z/nJTrwEFVHaI2JruWEh/zeTUM1TRdkkVV wqxZQZQ7vjpkju+j4vB4bGofO1wiPa3D+SutH+Qe04sJYYiccF76WdvActGc8Ua80OfJ uOq+DFsQL+P/W5GrXzGeG7HSC0dN24A8DSikJrNCk4sN9VC71bA0w0Xafhe6Ox6Tu3vj /tzTkcwcsp+sCO7obmIAp4mZtPJulDoGwroje1byF9H2k3RBQl2+EHrsLCadSWEWvB52 L+UA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=l8FDhxtJa/Plh9tvoah6kgh7r3XPZC6klYAQP+MFOAg=; b=pW2LkP1Nc9JwPdeSKSWvTI5KZ9opoQC/Aq0kaN4zxIb1gOJREYzhP5zDbIMUH2jrU4 ERdGYm/JbcFyMNuAglkLTEwCpfE2jfmaoKhTeb0ML0kWgwMwfS6Jk3cwKVvWG7h+LAqm 7cEjciYOHDI2xd65j8CZ7+SBZtL6riMqoSBRJttJCFcWSa343SmMTXR0XVm/ZDMJnAcC Xv1qSYhQVb0DLvWc5fhShl3QykBj8tl3uOpgPOYNiG3KkQldJRsqFMT/GG+PH/bpUVp0 xmX7xorONMYZWThE+dDcwfL3m+O+m2dnmZPrpNlkvBVGKbJ9sFX8aJRMUv4tRmblMAew jaMg==