Re: [spring] SR replication segment for P2MP MDT

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sun, 22 March 2020 21:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Q6eaWkS/lASk++t/D+rXlLBozHsz5iXZ0J4kVhY8b34=; b=ttzHg1suQeJh0GUimSmMDYcJbtRw6HXTJKtQGSD1lcHifyWPYfUPdtGBFPEWovK89k rjN7hAwK35l+LIRnI6fDVvzYokkzN1P00afu/TSnIcUWaS/RA4LUVTKhZHocP1Z/DZRa 7Dyw7jBjC93ZNH1FuCAr8egho8YJUuLws3bzwPLB4DP2B43dTk9jbRmAtBhLvjQRfKYu ctAPf3hyFCPi0nH60xSgz33P+/ZWIneLRZrI3mX/eXHNJAqh9rBaVVQb/fmzRYUMKD31 ldrZA5ddiovNMH+8CVCIAFGakwbNbA3VB6IuxETSzr+1opIrATmMUjkhC2gHKuRc5xld j+xQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Q6eaWkS/lASk++t/D+rXlLBozHsz5iXZ0J4kVhY8b34=; b=CPjCdb4f4btoShjul2nRVKjVUntSXqQe821fZn8t7+ktYhSdivzLqU+EPn6af97z9A 9Py6EEO8QG/cGRDl0H/bX4lAgFld81AAIFp52HD8ctys74LTM2Yh4sGuRDrTAofvfwtL o0Wwg9c6YQiOTjF2B9sIopsoA9FSxK45h910uvcLVaX423DRHJrlEWJCERTXjigOADqW aukxoGQoNg9uY8oYQ+jJgX+FDFL9dqMymfpaGMDJ/+MKSPEE0sBu3rxeSOGjGWi3Jg6B ck2i2imydW8EOoEJANB8Lbr5W12WwHEtzAlN94pe8jUxDYMRlTFJ0cFCmisv5+L+C1Eo NPow==
References: <CABNhwV1rMiM61yhfA-i=+VcdZVGiqW31nj6qL_1NYxOdgatXAw@mail.gmail.com> <CABjMoXaVTmtwhEWmDNDPTNtn6B1kvU5DxqJL8xAD8bCgth7P4w@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV3FGVUT4Fn6UR8Db7nGa1aQEOm+Mt6kTEBLr3ixNmhHrQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABjMoXbyQaUisDN_4umgp3aWK7mGNX_wtL9eY=tYX=3S+fO3OQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV1fwOP92Ure9gTJLCZbVoOMgZiQrsbS=Bxa6LNq+Mmf3w@mail.gmail.com> <DM5PR05MB3388E934AA9548BAECE62C43C7F30@DM5PR05MB3388.namprd05.prod.outlook.com>