Re: [spring] Chair Review of draft-ietf-spring-srv6-srh-compression-11

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 25 March 2024 22:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1711405368; x=1712010168; darn=ietf.org; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date :mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=SJElz8q4WRqEdXmdO9+RasjsRFAdSBNUbbr2dkV/kXI=; b=bB4H4kQ0/q1v1kAyTFsPf8eQCSh2IGzENVs+5XlOU6yLTElmUApGLQFvONxvyAOZP5 fHPaDGeMIvCClJ496toXATLWNz/WhlOmBAgqZ3AZpLKyRe+PH12C0O4zzhSyZdaMKRC5 HyvAiYXyMpXVQ6/rGl/zrfTHG0DW0t+XN8FN9IiTzUf2GOkPXZ/e0jzpxkpHGaELeyRQ Ec6W/6S6Fmxp/NopcMwFVeONOqxJQ9lHe5kE632fHnt35c9JnnWvhT/Dbn6E9OQym9Rb PDmHFgH/YAjxh3gUGukWtwqECVTAlcNoTz3CDJktJW+5+YAQluDqAIgxvrZ+vyEd0OCG MoBA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1711405368; x=1712010168; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date :mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:x-gm-message-state:from:to :cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=SJElz8q4WRqEdXmdO9+RasjsRFAdSBNUbbr2dkV/kXI=; b=Ri8nKTnVPLYwtga7kLmZrs/N/sO6NvCfxyzQPLr7v4Scr9iumU/z3FvTJ5sLwljKw3 GO37jlGpaclwXkMzWJDCSC/x4hfn3YLBODmMaoyxxvLDBYFnWa72EMeu4ZL837GIP+53 qrZNTMy1aZs/yXzXdHmbPcI7P6/MzK7C84MVty/muatS184kVm9wUJBx16MMMmFaZTcX JlLxh/DlDPfqR+hfkkjsVVjF6LuCyQNgzGebea8G/ksjMnMSPW1/1XsVR7pMl5k5M28e Ofqjy4Xy8aUPgxKnRlK37Y2FzGIMe7q/Yv4iqxDM0jzcUUBqtJbqsglYiKD3w1AOYc1Q v7WA==