Re: [Stackevo] [IAB] draft-hardie-path-signals and draft-trammell-wire-image

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Fri, 13 April 2018 20:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h=cc :content-type:date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version :references:subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s= fm2; bh=nZkXqsennkx9LgDmOMs7UhjjBG4W4MeIguuWhLogiDY=; b=h1tQnwjB j3TJw8TBT8SikktBnW1s31ZZ6GbXS5wFZi5VSUAVp1J9xLMii5Cpr+YVSyge7L23 BWoq4XAHvxce0tGj2OCNLB/Mbr3bINwpw1LplTKCzkiGmTOonFPP5T2R3RGmvC86 MR92mG46XkYSb0k+RqixBIwWHujm7ahFJ+aSIFr4xPpKqZSnCTu93mLqQW834mFM yGkOdyBC3MH+0oVNU/aY0ox2CCSLG/PmRl37TGu+iezdBxRhn+OXyXTJTek+z0Nf z51zES0CaY0bF7hk7eVfOakitapRFmDKVe+D1zQzoWrVyToJ7YB+rnBmP7yb/3KY YBf1rtc9o1HvoA==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm2; bh=nZkXqsennkx9LgDmOMs7UhjjBG4W4 MeIguuWhLogiDY=; b=fdnlGxvsRenVPp7ZNb7/jHspBVm++wSUaOcJEeOLZ30Zj LuOLVpI1y5IHQaa2m1vf5oS5bbeMdLtESO7bGZtU8MXuMdp98JO9H2XbTmVkAnLx f6jXbOTxpLTpcLsvdnVfKvMmw/CQMN6FHMLiO0+49+eZHRQT1Z3Il7B3iBqtqQti nkS3nTsGoHkGlLCxJCttSvq1VXfmSFIUKz1UTsKdkxwVm0Mz+eH7a9jALCZEKbJe mwVvmTGq+zlgjDTJTmJvcVjVFgl2sJTIZ+cYmI+jgbqQ6ChyiyDUdbLI5Jjeokai ClAf8VqPH7P83cUMdIwcrF/l9FUajksnuDR7k1gUA==