Re: [Stackevo] IP Stack Evolution Program Review

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 16 February 2016 14:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=gAvSm1P1YNrXE0VG/MH3O10S2HHALgWX/Pc23XVAAcU=; b=1GCEgzzJcnEsMW1FVOai+yPtY72NXgQIhXOJ0kbGMS3zDg4AFAGEmbNFcvKeT7psf9 cGBXkLuXGz05XJEdaozByc7Vg65Oc92VEZFFQQXa0YSOQoxVzrSDZlbX8c5dFCt+O2Rm x/z21c5XNVIafFBxn/9EJkg1aXDJjyS85F4bA+gV4w/Wv942aKIbjaGUE3Hr2+v/Ey3e v1c5qEBddIWiGyiTRTLD8GxYgIJRvBzwPMzc5fffXQOTg2SiEgmWnY1uzyj/itiGnt3E 8/179DwKBSKjDjFC3cI7wt1hOt+H5kPOaMeRjG1+2ICDMrjIqBtAWK31ex42ZWSZtXIe qfDA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=gAvSm1P1YNrXE0VG/MH3O10S2HHALgWX/Pc23XVAAcU=; b=asYRp5c12m0WAVYhn32xBQ/4Ilu5nbonwqF3RRE0N8KIR64gfsIHBPJGX9Yn5pr5uv 6NBSGOiK6F19LcKl5AmoFNuVc7icnyX7Ow001/Ycla9TFgarANrC/fEg+v+HYWI0/Xzd DtpUI+RnRPrFVmgc/NrJOyOgNvzJeCBayp4GAugsp/qm+d0S31nHG7QOvfGAzxz8FJcl XNmtEck9zCXeTbHAsCnAJyowJaiH80KZ+MorkFKisXEXRMmp3IHC/dtUhN6pOIJM/ERp RNaSy2cBnlnQ0UL577NGN9XDwCkzmOB33MkM18yIomAci+RnuTL570XM7LNHnmcm9wsr ovDQ==