[Status] Jari Arkko's BLOCK on charter-ietf-spring-00-06

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Thu, 10 October 2013 05:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9246; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1381382672; x=1382592272; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:cc:subject; bh=mAsr6cFrHMk3MJluFaY+e3KeAdXmbIz+9ayCJvskeQU=; b=Mp3YJgbLgWEgQCN8Z504ghAzwsplrs1ZkRg1fjBQapK3/uYuOBR/QHO2 IMh8qLGYassVTboIR1NtSUqDhrEZrePpSFXD/J4/PbkZT+A0qz6s89qSs NqllTh/Vfkq+vtaVPb5z/rmSvF1qnOyQm/4+1DCvlHXBf4O/F3wXXR3A2 Q=;